You Lost The Best – Depression Poems
You said you wanted me.
Then you said you didn’t.
You said this many times,
and each time you said it was different.
But I can’t take it anymore.
I’ve waited to long for you to pick them over me.
I’ll love you forever, but you’ll never see.
So when he goes and hurts you just like all the rest.
Don’t even think about coming to cry on my chest.
Now I promise that you’ll never get the best of me.
I’ll save all my love for someone not to blind to see.
you dream of this fairy tale love,
but you threw away prince charming.
These guys all changed the girl that I once knew,
and the speed they did it is really quite alarming.
When I first met you you were a solid eight,
but that number went out the window with your first date.
Now you’ll be lucky to get a three in my book.
I gave so much of my time to you,
but you stole it like a dirty crook.
But now were through.
It’s time for me to be over you.
I can’t lie I’ll love you forever,
but if i don’t let you go now
I won’t be able to ever.
(Poem by Michael Eusebius Padilla)
- That’s Immortality – Death PoemsWhen I pass… I’ll be young and looking my best. Wrap me in silk shrouds And place shiny pearls On my chest. Sent me above to the clouds Into the alluring after world. Everyone will remember me, That’s immortality. Everyone will love me when I’m gone. They will say I was wise, skilled and strong-willed […]
- Some People Say It’s Selfish – Suicide PoemsSome people say it’s selfish. Some say it’s stupid. Everyone says its a permanent solution, to a temporary problem. I’ve heard all the reasons, I’ve heard all the pleads. But tonight is the night Suicide shall end my life. (Poem by Sammi Haley) […]
- Remember Me – Sad PoemsI came to visit, did you see? I left a note for you, did you see? I miss you, I miss you, Three words that matter so little. Sometimes, I need you now. I polished it, again and again, Until the marble glowed. For the briefest second, I could’ve sworn I felt you presence. “I […]
- Groody – Death PoemsGroody blew spices, it sounded like jazz in the south but that was a long time ago. When he kicked the bucket all the neighborhood kids hushed outside, thinking he would come back and play if they were quiet. The folks who danced to his sound, when he played in town never went back there […]
- That’s Immortality – Death Poems
More on Sympathy
- Ron & Shirley Lundquist on When Someone Becomes Memory – Sympathy Card
- Don Norton on When Someone Becomes Memory – Sympathy Card
- joel on Sympathy SMS Text Messages
- Joe on Paradise Lost: Book 04 by John Milton
- Isitru on Sympathy SMS Text Messages
- mode201 on Now Art Has Lost Its Mental Charms – Lost Poems
- Charlie on To Eva – Sympathy Poems
- Mr. Cialis on Paradise Lost: Book 04 by John Milton
- Henry Cold on Sorrows Interest by Gary R. Ferris – Sorrow Poems
- Yvette & Yuette on Tomorrow Starts Without Me – Words of Sympathy
TagsAbortion Poems Abortion Poems and Poetry Baptism Poems Dark Poems Death Death Poems Death Poems and Poetry Depression Poems Depression Poems and Poetry Farewell Poems Funeral Poems Goodbye Poems Hope Poems Jesus Poems Loss Poems Lost Poems Pain Pain Poems Sad Poems Sorrow Poems Sorrow Poems and Poetry Stress Poems Stress Poems and Poetry Suicide Poems Sympathy Sympathy Card Sympathy e card Sympathy Flash Cards Sympathy Flash Greetings Sympathy Mp3 Scrap codes Sympathy Poem Sympathy Poems Sympathy Quotations Sympathy Quotes Sympathy Sayings Sympathy Scraps Sympathy SMS Sympathy Songs Sympathy Text Sympathy Text Messages Words of Sympathy