Sorrows Interest by Gary R. Ferris – Sorrow Poems
When things are hard and troublesome,
And life for you looks dim
Bills and debts grow daily,
And finances seem to slim.
The car won’t start and kids are sick,
And the ground’s too hard to hoe;
The breads all gone, the water shut off,
And still the corn won’t grow.
Your mate is gone, friends are few,
And sorrow fills your soul;
There seems to be no end in sight,
And your days are black as coal.
Nothing one can say or do,
Can ease the pain you feel;
As life goes on, you just get worse,
And soon you will be ill.
The only advice I’d give to you,
Is stand and don’t give in;
For Satan has come to destroy you,
And force you into sin.
He lies and hits you with all he has,
And tells you, you will loose;
He craftily tries to wear you down,
So him, you will choose.
But be of cheer and never quit,
For short is Satan’s time.
Keep your faith and be repaid,
With interest on the dime.
(Poem By Gary R. Ferris)
- That’s Immortality – Death PoemsWhen I pass… I’ll be young and looking my best. Wrap me in silk shrouds And place shiny pearls On my chest. Sent me above to the clouds Into the alluring after world. Everyone will remember me, That’s immortality. Everyone will love me when I’m gone. They will say I was wise, skilled and strong-willed […]
- Some People Say It’s Selfish – Suicide PoemsSome people say it’s selfish. Some say it’s stupid. Everyone says its a permanent solution, to a temporary problem. I’ve heard all the reasons, I’ve heard all the pleads. But tonight is the night Suicide shall end my life. (Poem by Sammi Haley) […]
- Remember Me – Sad PoemsI came to visit, did you see? I left a note for you, did you see? I miss you, I miss you, Three words that matter so little. Sometimes, I need you now. I polished it, again and again, Until the marble glowed. For the briefest second, I could’ve sworn I felt you presence. “I […]
- Groody – Death PoemsGroody blew spices, it sounded like jazz in the south but that was a long time ago. When he kicked the bucket all the neighborhood kids hushed outside, thinking he would come back and play if they were quiet. The folks who danced to his sound, when he played in town never went back there […]
- That’s Immortality – Death Poems
More on Sympathy
- Ron & Shirley Lundquist on When Someone Becomes Memory – Sympathy Card
- Don Norton on When Someone Becomes Memory – Sympathy Card
- joel on Sympathy SMS Text Messages
- Joe on Paradise Lost: Book 04 by John Milton
- Isitru on Sympathy SMS Text Messages
- mode201 on Now Art Has Lost Its Mental Charms – Lost Poems
- Charlie on To Eva – Sympathy Poems
- Mr. Cialis on Paradise Lost: Book 04 by John Milton
- Henry Cold on Sorrows Interest by Gary R. Ferris – Sorrow Poems
- Yvette & Yuette on Tomorrow Starts Without Me – Words of Sympathy
TagsAbortion Poems Abortion Poems and Poetry Baptism Poems Dark Poems Death Death Poems Death Poems and Poetry Depression Poems Depression Poems and Poetry Farewell Poems Funeral Poems Goodbye Poems Hope Poems Jesus Poems Loss Poems Lost Poems Pain Pain Poems Sad Poems Sorrow Poems Sorrow Poems and Poetry Stress Poems Stress Poems and Poetry Suicide Poems Sympathy Sympathy Card Sympathy e card Sympathy Flash Cards Sympathy Flash Greetings Sympathy Mp3 Scrap codes Sympathy Poem Sympathy Poems Sympathy Quotations Sympathy Quotes Sympathy Sayings Sympathy Scraps Sympathy SMS Sympathy Songs Sympathy Text Sympathy Text Messages Words of Sympathy